Thursday, May 7, 2015

WORK.SUNDAY.BACKSTREET BOYS

Little that I know Backstreet Boys was coming to town. Until the day of the concert. #fangirls #scream
I can't believe my 20-year-old SIL didn't know them. Shame on you young lady!
Those day, these guy are really huge I tell u. And One Direction so nothing to me!
Crazily HUGE! I wanted to go to their concert so badly.




In my dreams, I can go.
As I need to work on my project. Yes. On Sunday. Thank God its a long weekend.



I was intend to use Baby Breath at the first place and find the florist charged me double until I lost my breath. So scratch that Baby Breath. (How many breath do we have here?)
 
Anyhow, my little project held at Hilton KL. 
And guess what, after a tiring long day, #fangirl here manage to meet her long time crush.
I gotta meet see them really close as we breath in the same air.
They were so tall and wangi....melting


I save the WORST for the last girls.


I only knew it was them when we got home. As I scrolling my IG
I was like," OMG!! It was them! The tall and wangi gentlemen we selisih at the elevator!!"
AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
I went crazy to my '20-year-old SIL who have know idea who Backstreet Boys are' (And she went "Haah la") End.


How could you respond like that SIL! I should buy you bunch of BSB CD's and torture you to listen to them until you hafal all the lyrics.

No comments: