Wednesday, April 22, 2015

EMAIL, THEME & PROFESSIONALISME



Okay.
The title sounds too SERIOUS. No. It doesn't involve Einstein or any Algebra.
I was deleting the whole Facebook notifications in my email. You know, those 'mention' and 'comment' you already replied.


Anyhoos,
It happens that I enjoy doing it. Well, not really enjoying the process, it's just that I love what I see.
MY INBOX THEME is cheering me up! Can you believe it? Fortunately I have specific email where all those notification we won't read goes to. Teehee.


I was wondering, what's your WORK Email Inbox Theme? Keep out those boring plain blue or dessert picture. Loosen up. Choose something that is the opposite of yourself.



Oh, GTG. The theme makes me wanna that ice-cream too.


I'm grabbing my car keys while typing this guys. Ciao!

No comments: