Friday, January 15, 2016

Secrets on how to grow well in business

I have been working for my event business in part time for the last 2 years with my husband. (Check out out Instagram and Facebook). I thank God it has been great more than I expected.

And as we just begin 2016, we set a very high target to be achieved this year. It was 3 times higher than what we earn. By multiplying 3 times of the earning, it means we have to work 3 times harder than last year. Or maybe more. But to start earning, we got have knowledge. To have knowledge, we must have mentor or I love to call them my Sifu.

Alhamdulillah we manage to attend The Founder Talk 2, organize by one of the most successful Muslimah brand in Malaysia, BELLA AMMARA. It was a good and informative session and we felt very energetic after the talk. But sooner we realize, a good mentor will assist us in so many ways.

I personally don't believe in 1 mentor. I believe that we must learn for various mentor and we, ourselves must judge all the knowledge to suit our condition. But the strong foundation is a great mentor.

So, yes. TO GROW WELL IN BUSINESS, whatever business that you are in, you must have mentor. or I prefer to say, MENTORS. And here I share with you one of my mentor, Mr Irfan Khairi. You gotta join THE MASTER CLASS which will assist you in your online Marketing strategy. There are a lot to learn from this Mr-Millionaire-at-25-years-old. Register here! And let's grow together.

No comments: