Monday, January 23, 2017

My Lelaki Teragung

Dayang won Anugerah Juara Lagu 31 last night with her Lelaki Teragung song. I really love the song that I dedicate them to my husband on his 30th birthday (bagi chan sekali sekala).

While I was listening to AJL31 last night, my husband and I were also on a long journey from JB to KL in the middle of the night. We are on our way back from work and decided to drop by at my kampung in Muar to meet my Abah and I wanted to bid farewell to him as I will be on a long trip next week.  Little that I know that my abah is sick. He's on high fever and couldn't get up from bed. We didn't talk much last night as he's already asleep and I just want him to rest. It was not a long stop. But I am bothered about Abah's sickness.

We continued our journey back. And while driving, I ask myself? Who is my LELAKI TERAGUNG? It is my husband. And it's also have always been my abah. The most important person in my life. The one who I hold dear to myself. The man who love me unconditionally. I realized that I missed Abah right after my departure. He looked thinner than before. And I didn't give much attention to him as I have been busy lately. So much little things that I missed. Sigh. I wish I have more than 24 hours a day. I wish I didn't get tired to fast. I wish 3 hours sleep a day is enough for me. I wish I spent more time with my loved ones. And I wish I will be given the opportunity to take care of my Abah and mama in this dunya because nothing that I did nor will do is sufficient to repay their love and kindness to me. May Allah have mercy on my parents and loved ones.

No comments: