Sunday, April 17, 2011

Back to Allah

I browse thru random profiles of my friends on Facebook.
And I notice tears on my eyes as I stop on Mohd Faruq Sa'adon's profile page.
I have never been at his grave since he passed away.
But I am looking forward to stop by.
Recite Yasin and Dhua for him.
Sometimes I just can't believe he's gone. back to Him.
I remember talking to my dear friend, Siti Zakiah about him during A'a's wedding.
How he look very pale and sick. It's just that we didn't pop out the question to him.
And that was the last time I see him. In the world.
He passed away on Ramadhan the day after my uncle, Harun b. Awang Dollah passed away.
I was so stunned. But I know, Allah loves them both.



we pray,we hope and we dream.but He decides that which He wills.

For that reason.no need to feel;the pain,the sorrow and the tears in this ill.

The enemy seems;hard to be killed.Luckily enough that we hav Him..

..and my helpful beloved fam-mili...

Heading for Siratul Mustaqim...



from: Mohd Faruq Sa'adon





Al-fatihah to both Faruq & En.Harun.

& Your loves one who had leave us for Him.

No comments: