Tuesday, December 7, 2010

TAG MUSHAI

Once you have been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, fact, habits, or goal about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.



1. I appreciate people who appreciate me.


2. I love netball.


3. I look myself as a serious person.




4. I always find red flats gorgeous.



5. I curse like hell when I am angry (I swear you wouldn't know, because its a monolog inside me) *yeah baby. call me crazy*


6. I always love Baju Kurung since high school but I don't own as much  as I love them



7. Traveling around the world is one of my TO-DO-BEFORE-DIE 


8. I love flats as much as I love high heels *Nothing in between. Either it is extremely low or extremely high*


9. Luxury MPV is always my MOST WANTED ride *I just can't help it*


10. I am confuse. Which is the best? Iphone or Blackberry?

11. Purple + Striking Pink. I just can't resist.




12. Potpouri is alluring.

13. Saya suka mengemas.


14. Guys with six pack are sexy


15. I am in size 9.(footwear)


16. I know my boyfriend since we are 17.


17. Saya rasa saya gagap.


18. I always have skin problems. All over


19. I went to a girl school when I am in Form 1 & 2


20. I want to make more money


21. Mood swings = ME


22. Always have passion in baking but of course I can't bake




23. I eat. A LOT


24. Should subscripe CLEO Magazine


25. Love hippies.




OK!Thats it. Now, I m going to TAG anybody who read this and wants to review 25 facts, habits and etc. about yourself.




No comments: