Wednesday, January 6, 2010

i miss u, dear little sister

Frankly speaking,
I didn't really look into 2010 so much.
No resolution or etc.

But there's 1 thing that make me do so.
Lately.

She is so excited getting into new school.
Getting into hostel life.
Excited about everything in 2010.
So, I just can't ignore 2010.
Because she didn't.

Since this week will be orientation week,
So, this week will be very tiring.
I am sure about that.
But I am really afraid that she can't go thru all that.
She is just a little girl.

She just registered for her hostel this morning,
I already miss her from the moment I step out of the hostel.
I can't sleep now.
It's 12.28am now.
I am sure she haven't go to bed yet by now.

I hate when she is having bad time.
Bad day and
Everything negative.

I really miss you dear little sister.
I pray that u will do well.
Hang in there dear sis.
I'll look forward to visit you more often.

I love u sis.
Really do!

No comments: